Cordelia, our school administration platform, is easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and incorporates Montessori-specific practices.
Why is Cordelia Right for Your School?
Check out the short videos below that demonstrate a few features of our current product, Cordelia.
School Year Set Up:
- No need to contact support – you can set it up yourself.
- It only takes 4 steps.
- You can easily manage the teachers and their classroom assignments.
Class Photo Upload:
- Directly upload from your mobile device.
- Photos can be seen by parents of students in your class in real time.
- Teachers can tag students and/or materials in photos.
- 3 options for attendance: Present, Tardy, or Absent.
- Late arrival? You can record the time.
- Absent? You can enter the reason (if known).
- Students can be dismissed individually or in bulk
Admissions Steps Configurator:
- Enter your school’s specific admissions steps with ease – no need to call support.
- Track all applicants’ admissions progress in real time.
- Prospective parents can follow their child’s admissions status in real time.
- Our flexible sorting, filtering, and field options allow you to build the exact report that you want
- Create a report from wherever data is displayed in tabular form
- Choose one of our pre-configured reports and make it your own
- Only 3 clicks to assign a student to a classroom.
- Select the classroom, select the student(s), and click save – it’s that easy!